May 18, 2022
Have you ever wanted to make
positive changes, only to feel stonewalled and frustrated by the
system and others?
Today, Michael Ostrolenk is back
for part #3 of his podcast interviews.
We discussed the challenges
around our current system and how it can feel impossible to create
change in any area of our lives.
We also put forward some ideas
of how all of us can make positive lasting change, both in our own
lives and in the institutions that serve us.
And as this was recorded some
time ago, we’re jazzed to announce that Michael has joined the
world-class faculty at the Stress to Success S.H.I.F.T.
Tune in and enjoy listening
How can we as individuals make
successful lasting change?
Change is made harder because our
society and institutions have expectations that run counter to it.
However, it’s not impossible!
The importance of advocating for
yourself and your needs
A vision for a new health and
The use of epigenetics testing to
determine best nutrition and other healing practices for each
The difference between Eastern and
Western medical approaches
The importance of all medical arms
to work together for the best interest of patients
Here is a summary of Michael’s
- Master’s degree in Transpersonal Counselling
Psychology, from John F. Kennedy University
- Post-graduate training in somatic psychology
from the California Institute for Integral
- Certified massage therapist from the McKinnon
- Marriage and Family Therapist, he has served
patients dealing with mental illness, neurological impairments
(Center for Adaptive Learning), chronic & life-threatening
diseases and relationship problems. This included working with the
Cancer Support Community in San Francisco
- Served on the Board of Directors for the Health
Medicine Forum, as well as the Project Director for their Health
Panel Program – a group of health-care practitioners from all
disciplines who were dedicated to the collaborative exploration,
practice and advancement of patient-centered integrated
- Michael has helped with research exploring the
use of various body/mind practices and traditional medicine
approaches to cancer, energy medicine for ALS,
- Founding member of the Integral
- Certified in Spiral Dynamics
- A Transpartisan Social entrepreneur, who is a
leading expert in the field of transpartisan public policy. He has
successfully convened policy initiatives in the areas of
transparency, privacy, defence, foreign policy and national
security from 2001-2020 including;
- Co-founded and served as National Director of
the Liberty Coalition, a transpartisan coalition of groups working
to protect civil liberties, privacy and transparency
- Created and led the transpartisan Medical
- Served as Senior Political Analyst for the
Association of American Physicians and Surgeons 2001-2011 and
Citizens for Health 2001-2016
- In response to unConstitutional wars, Ostrolenk
co-founded the American Conservative Defense Alliance in 2008,
which promoted a traditionally conservative foreign and defence
policy. He was also a fellow at ICIT: Center for Cyber-Influence
Operations Studies (CCIOS) in 2018. From 2016-2020 he served as
Coalition Coordinator for the National Election Defense
- Serving as Co-Director and President of
Reuniting America, he organised and ran transpartisan leadership
retreats from 2006-2008. He was also on the steering Committee for
Open the Government 2015-2019.
- Has also consulted for Edwatch , Center for
Cognitive Liberty and Ethics , International Center for the Study
of Psychiatry and Psychology, Pentagon Budget Campaign and the
- Graduate of SEALFIT’s three-week academy and
SEALFIT Kokoro camp, and is now a Master Coach and Head Instructor
with SEALFIT’s Unbeatable Mind Academy.
- Master Coach for Spartan 7 Round Table Phalanx
Executive Experiential and Leadership Course
- The Director of Human Resilience at Apeiron Zoh
where he works with medical and psychological staff in creating
online and in-person programs seeking to transcend the limits of
human performance and health
- He has also studied various martial arts
including Tae Kwon Do, Japanese Jujitsu, Krav Maga, and Shaolin
Kempo. Michael is also certified in MovNat.
- Some of his other training in somatic and
transpersonal psychology includes:
- Body-Mind Practices – East and
- Healing and Heuristic Potential of Non-Ordinary
States of Consciousness;
- Sensory Awareness;
- Family Systems: Somatic Movement Approaches
- Family Systems: Somatic Movement Approaches
- The Body: Experiences and Conceptualized
Towards a Practical Phenomenology;
- Altered States of
- Intelligence and Insight Ways of
- Body Oriented Psychotherapy- Panic &
- Body Oriented Psychotherapy- Inner
… Not bad for someone who
struggled with a learning disability!
Connect with Michael Ostrolenk:
Connect with us!